Fifteen years ago, William Shrewsberry envisioned a company that would provide more than quality engineering and consulting solutions. He wanted to build a culture that would create opportunities for a diverse group of professionals to be trained and mentored.
At Shrewsberry, our actions are guided by our vision and company values. Diversity, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Community, and Teamwork are the cornerstones of our talent, our interaction with each other and our community, and are key elements in the strategies we employ to fulfill our mission. The diversity of our workforce is one of Shrewsberry’s greatest strengths; men and women of various backgrounds work together to share common objectives. We believe that appreciation of diversity at all levels of our organization is crucial to, and a natural result of, building a cohesive engineering firm.
The Shrewsberry staff represents diverse work experiences, expertise and nationalities. We recruit, develop, and nurture the highest caliber of engineers and consulting staff, and are committed to providing them with opportunities to realize their fullest potential regardless of race, religious beliefs, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation. This is the culture that existed when Shrewsberry was a firm of only five people and it remains the same today, as a firm of over sixty professionals.
Shrewsberry Benefits Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance Coverage – two plan options available
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Care Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability – fully paid by employer
- Life Insurance – fully paid by employer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Continuing Education Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit for 529 CollegeInvest Savings Plan
- Supplemental benefit coverage available through Aflac
- Professional Registration/Licensing and Certification
- Support involvement in professional organizations